MDxBlocks invested years building one of
the most advanced
frameworks for a fast Hyperledger Fabric deployment, called
Trac n Trace.
The result is an intuitive and easy to use platform, agnostic of infrastructure, Blockchain network will be deployed in few hours.
To better serve our clients in any sector we are offering further prototype customization, for limited time, therefore we can deploy a prototype in 5-weeks for virtually any business case in any industry.
The process is as follows:
|Steps||Step Name||Duration||Step Description|
|Step 1||Kickoff Meeting||1 Hour||1) Introduce participating teams
2) Confirm scope and customize understanding
3) Next Steps
1 Hour each
|Interviews 1-2 participating organization of each type: if the Blockchain network consists of 3 organizations, we may have a minimum of 3 interviews and a max of 6 interviews|
|1 Hour each||Status Meeting|
|Step 4||Implementation||TBD||Development of Blockchain Network, UI, Node API's, Cloud Environment on MDxBlocks Environment with CI, CD|
|Step 5||Integration||TBD||Integration testing of Web Application, Business logic and Blockchain Network With Ledgers|
|Step 6||Demo||1 Hour||Demo the development prototype with Relevant Sample Data|
|Step 7||Delivery||1 Hour||Deploy the development prototype with Relevant Sample Data|
|Step 8||Wrap-up Meeting||1 Hour||Plan for MVP, Go To Market Strategy and Future Partnerships|
- 1. Applying company should have a minimum of 500 employees or 100M in yearly revenue.
- 2. The prototype needs to be approved by a employee at director level or higher.
- 3. The prototype is developed and deployed in MDxBlocks' Cloud environment.
- 4. No integration with any other systems is included at the prototype phase.
- 5. MDxBlocks will use its own UI and Dashboard designs at the prototype phase.